Her Royal Highness Queen Beatrix was daughter of Queen Juliana and a the German Prince Bernhard of Lippe-Biesterfeld. She was born on on January 31, 1938 at the Royal Soestdijk Paleis, in the Utrecht municipality; Marc Jones incorrectly states she was born in Amsterdam in Sabian Symbols.
In a patriotic spirit, Breck’s Bulbs, the Netherland bulb company has a lovely daffodil named in the palace’s honor, the Soestdijk Bulb, that is sixteen inches high and four inches across. Definitely a regal addition to the garden.
Juliana reigned forty years, from 1980, when her mother abdicated in her favour on April 30, 1980 (Queen Juliana’s birthday) to April 30, 2013 when she stepped down in favour of her eldest son, King Willem-Alexander, whose 50th birthday had been 3 days prior.
She has two other sons, from her marriage to a German commoner Claus-Felix vom Amsberg, Princes Friso and Constantijn. Her family have the hereditary rulers of the Netherlands since William the Orange in Dutch Willem de Zwijger, . 1 the king is called William the Silent though how he obtained this nickname is unknown a relation of England’s William of Orange, who liberated the country the Spanish Habspurg’s in the sixteenth century.
The chart is the official one, It has several highlights:
- Queen Beatrix has an Aries 18 Ascendant 2 So does recently posted runner Steve Prefontaine with the symbol of an empty hammock hanging between two tall tress. In her case this would be her mother, Queen Juliana, and the Dutch Parliament that supported her rule. This symbol represents the joy in life and all the privileges it gives, but warns of getting too attached to the outer accouterments of success at the risk of losing oneself.
- For Queen Beatrix the message of her ascendant is reinforced by her Part of Fortune conjunct it.
- The Queen has a gestalt Mental Chemistry that meshes well with her mutable natural disposition.
- She has a stellium in Aries perhaps why she defied everyone in marrying someone she loved, and was able to ignore the 1966 Amsterdam riots when it was announced as it spans from the twelfth (secret enemies and govt forces) to the first (the individual’s will).
- She has another stellium in the eleventh house with Aquarius.
- She has a Grand Trine in Earth from Uranus in Taurus to Neptune in Virgo to Mercury in Capricorn.
- Her Line of Vitality is conjunct.
- Her Line of Motivation is sextile.
- Her Line of Culture is trine.
- She has 11 Septiles in her chart; only the conjunction aspect comes close with 7, which is accurate as a queen’s life is rarely their own.
This was originally posted on February 23, 2019. The changes have been minor.
- 1the king is called William the Silent though how he obtained this nickname is unknown
- 2So does recently posted runner Steve Prefontaine