Something about Biden
Joseph Robinette Biden, junior was born on November 20, 1942 in Scranton Pennsylvania. Both his parents were native to the city. The topographical map below is from the USGS catalogue. His parents moved when he was young to New Castle Delaware where he currently resides. Biden received a bachelor of arts degree from the University of Delaware in 1965 and a law degree from Syracuse University, Syracuse New York in 1968. He married (1966) his high school sweetheart Neilia Hunter, and the couple later had two boys and a girl.
After graduating from law school, Biden returned to Delaware to work as an attorney before quickly turning to politics, serving on the New Castle county council from 1970 to 1972. He was elected to the U.S. Senate in 1972 at the age of 29, becoming the fifth youngest senator in history. About a month later his wife and infant daughter were killed in a car accident; his two sons were seriously injured.
Although he contemplated suspending his political career, Biden was persuaded to join the Senate in 1973, and he went on to win reelection six times, becoming Delaware’s longest-serving senator.
In 1977 he married Jill Tracy Jacobs, an educator from Willow Grove, Pennsylvania who holds a doctorate in education. They have one daughter Ashley Blazer Biden in 1982 who wed to Philadelphia Otolaryngological surgeon Howard David Krein in 2012 in the White House in a dual Roman Catholic-Jewish ceremony. In addition to his role as U.S. senator, Biden also was an adjunct professor (1991–2008) at the Wilmington, Delaware, branch of the Widener University School of Law.
Biden is the 47th vice president of the United States (2009–17) serving under President Barack Hussein Obama. He announced in April 2019 his decision to run again for the Presidency in 2020 against incumbent Donald Trump.
- The former Veep is a lipped bowl, scooping up experience through the Moon lip, making him emotional and loyal to his family and friends.
- Like most politicians with this layout, Vice President Biden’s is open on the south east side showing how he cannot fully control his future as he is reliant upon electoral turnout and voting.
- Biden’s North Node in the Ninth House according to Isabel Hickey suggests there is too much emphasis on his thought and self-will, and not enough on his superconscious power.
- She recommends greater faith and devotion to an ideal because he is too his personal feelings and passion (Venus partile the Sun support this too).
- Relatives are the source of difficulties (Pluto in the eighth).
- His Ascendant is 04 Sagittarius, shows he is fastidious, and optimistic.
- The HS symbol is the City of Ectaban at dawn; the same as Prince of Wales, Albert Victor.